Need help with company account opening in UAE? You have come to the right place!
If you have a company in UAE, we can help you open a UAE business bank account with no minimum balance requirements, no maintenance fees and no monthly fees. Book a consultation with us today to learn more.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not a bank nor a payment processing service. We only provide business bank account opening services and consultancy services.
How we help you
Open a Business Bank Account
If you hire us to help you open a UAE business bank account, we will help you at every stage until your UAE company account is successfully activated.
As a part of our business bank account services, we will first find the right business banking product for you based on your business banking needs.
We will then help you apply for opening a company account in UAE.
Why You should consult our Company for
opening a UAE company bank account or business bank account
There are several benefits of working with a business consultancy company like us to open a bank account for company in UAE.
To understand these benefits, try to answer the following questions:
- Do you need a UAE business bank account with one of the lowest fees in the UAE?
- Do you need to open a company bank account that will provide the best business banking services to meet the needs of your business?
- Do you need a business bank account with zero minimum balance or no minimum balance requirement?
- Do you need a business bank account with no maintenance fees?
- Do you need a business bank account with no monthly fees?
- Do you need a business bank account that has no minimum balance requirement and no monthly fees nor maintenance fees?
- Is your current UAE business bank account charging you a hefty monthly fee or maintenance fee?
- Does your current UAE company account have a minimum balance requirement of AED 50,000 or higher?
- Does your current UAE company account have a minimum balance requirement of AED 10,000 or higher?
- Do you need a business banking service that can help you grow your business?
If you answered yes to any of these, you may have to consider working with a business banking consultant like us.
Here is what we can do for you if you hire us as your business banking consultant:
We can help you find the best business banking accounts based on the needs of your business
We can help you find the best business bank account with no minimum balance requirements, no maintenance fees, no fall below fees, and no monthly fees
We can guide you on how to choose the best business banking product within the same bank in UAE.
If you are missing some documents or need help with submitting business banking documents, we can also assist you with that too.
We can also help you apply for company bank accounts with almost all banks in the UAE. However, to ensure utmost confidentiality of your documents, we never ask you to share your documents with us but guide you on how and what documents to submit to the bank.
Here is what we can do for you if you hire us as your business banking consultant:
- We can help you find the best business banking accounts based on the needs of your business
- We can help you find the best business bank account with no minimum balance requirements, no maintenance fees, no fall below fees, and no monthly fees
- We can guide you on how to choose the best business banking product within the same bank in UAE.
- If you are missing some documents or need help with submitting business banking documents, we can also assist you with that too.
- We can also help you apply for company bank accounts with almost all banks in the UAE.
However, to ensure utmost confidentiality of your documents, we never ask you to share your documents with us but guide you on how and what documents to submit to the bank.
What is the
Minimum Balance Requirement for UAE Company Account
If a company fails to maintain the minimum balance in their UAE company bank account which can result in penalties, which some banks may refer to as ‘fall-below’ fee.
If you want to open a company bank account in UAE, you will come across business banking accounts that typically have minimum balance requirements of AED 50,000 to AED 150,000 or even higher.
There are many business banking accounts in the UAE that do not have a minimum balance requirement BUT such bank accounts often come with a hefty yearly or monthly fee, which the banks can also sometimes refer to as maintenance fees.
This is where we can help you because we know the exact business bank accounts that have very low minimum balance requirements or even zero minimum balance requirements with zero monthly or maintenance fees!
Contact us today to learn which UAE business bank account is the right one for you.
Documents Required to
Open a Bank Account for Company in UAE
Generally speaking, here is a list of documents that are generally required by banks in order to open a business bank account for a UAE company:
- Trade License or Professional Licence of the UAE Company.
- VAT Certificate (If available and applicable). If your UAE company is not registered for VAT, then you should still be able to open a business bank account if you can explain this to the bank.
- Identity documents of all persons mentioned on the trade license / professional license including the shareholders, owners, UAE local sponsor (if applicable) and UAE local service agents (if applicable) etc. For all such persons, a copy of the passport ID pages, a copy of the front and back side of Emirates ID, and a copy of the UAE residence visa (if applicable) is usually required for business banking accounts. If a proxy or agent signs on behalf of any of the signatories in the trade license, the bank may also request for complete identification documents of such persons as well.
- Similarly, if other companies are listed as shareholders of your company in your trade license, then the bank can also request for official documents of such companies as well, including documents like their trade license, MOA, and other documents.
- The Memorandum of Association (MoA) of your company, or an equivalent document like a Civil Partnership Agreement etc, if applicable. Sole Proprietorship companies do not require any MoA.
- A tenancy contract, also known as ejari. If an ejari or a tenancy contract is not available, banks may also request for additional official documents as a proof of business residency in the UAE.
- A utility bill (electricity, water, gas) issued to your company, for example from DEWA in Dubai, SEWA in Sharjah and FEWA in Abu Dhabi and other Emirates.
- A Board Resolution to open company bank account, if applicable
- Power of Attorney for bank account opening, if applicable
- Proof of business activities: Some banks may also request documents like recent invoices as a sample of proof of business activities.
How it works:
Our Business Banking Consultancy Services
Your Company Profile
Firstly, we will understand your company.
We will take a look at your business Trade License/ Professional License, company Memorandum of Association (MoA) if available, and other official documents of your company.
Your Banking Needs
Secondly, we will understand the business banking needs of your company.
For example, we will ask you things like if you need business loans, company cheque book, company debit card etc and about your other banking and digital business banking needs.
We can help You
Open a Business Bank Account in all Emirates
Business Bank Account in Dubai
Need help with opening a business account in Dubai?
We can make it easy for you to open a company bank account in Dubai.
If you already have an LLC or company in Dubai, you may already have many of the documents required to open a bank account for company in Dubai, including a valid Trade License issued in the United Arab Emirates, in addition to other government issued and company documents.
The exact documents required differ from bank to bank but in most cases, they generally ask for the same documents.
Contact us today to learn more about how we help companies in Dubai open a business bank account.
Business Bank Account in Abu Dhabi
Looking for company account opening in Abu Dhabi?
With our consultancy services, we can help you open a business bank account in Abu Dhabi in no time!
To open a company bank account in Abu Dhbai, you need to have a valid Trade License in the UAE, and other documents, as reuired by the banks
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you open a business bank account in Abu Dhabi.